Kvothe - Application for Legends of Aria

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Kvothe, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I did not know much about UDL, I thought you guys were only in ARIA, then I spent an evening trying to get better at PVP, by running into RUIN and trying to piss someone into fighting me, so I could get better. I met Karma and we did a lot of talking and theorycrafting. He then asked me if I wanted to keep playing solo or help on the fight against the blue zerg. It has been kind of a dream of mine to get a group of people going that want to get into new games and achieve excellence on it, through team work and clever use of game mechanics. The chaotic wicked (don’t feel like evil is enough to describe it) alignment you guys seem to stand for express a lot of what I like to explore on gaming/RPing.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Kvothe - Read the books a few years ago, Kvothe is a talented, instinctive (does not ponder before pouncing for the open jugular), very smart, musician and arcanist.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

Been fighting you guys since day one, since the blue zones are ridiculously overcrowded, and it is way more fun to farm near the stronghold of the skull collecting savages. Had a few skirmishes with DeadGame/Karma couple of nights ago. Not sure if he would vouch for me, maybe he will?

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I live in brazil (currently on summer time, so london -2). I am usually online for the most part of the day, I like to wake up at around 15:00-16:00, and roll until the sun comes out. That being said I am a part of a shamanic indigenous community, and sometimes might have to spend 2-4 days offline, since we do some atlantic forest incursions.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

Played Ultima Online in a Brazilian shard back in the day. Don’t really recall If I was part of any guilds, but do remember I spent some delightful afternoons stealing everything my fingers could grasp. A friend of mine was in a Thieving/RP guild called Brigands, and I was apart of some epic Thieving operations. More details to those that prove themselves worthy of hearing it.

Played some Tibia.

Played a lot of games ever since, but those two had something that no other, apart maybe from EVE Online ever showed, and boy have I been missing that. On tibia, a death meant about 3 days of progress lost (skills/levels lost).

Played some Wow kind of seriously for a while, I was in a Warsong Guild named “Damnation”.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I am 29 years old. I used to be a computer science student and was really into it. I might have dropped off, not sure, definitely taking a break. I like finding new games, or another angle to approach old ones, Have been studying a lot of organic handling of crops and permaculture in general. Oh, and a Basset Hound has been owning me for about 9 years.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

PvP and PvE, definitely. I don’t mind doing some crafting ever now and then.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

Full Loot games are really hard to get boring, being always on your toe when moving stuff in and out of your house gets the adrenaline going.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Dedication is definitely my strongest one.

Right now I would say that loyalty would be the weakest one, since I haven’t been playing with you for enough time. I am always loyal to people that prove they got my back.

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Good app. Handled