Kefka Palazzo Application for LoA and CrowFall

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Kefka Palazzo, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Kefka Palazzo

Kefka Palazzo New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL?

The reason I want to join UDL is easy, for so long I've been around in MMORPG and been on the dark side. I always want to be with the TOP player and I am doing what it takes to be there. To get into that guild, just by filling out a form and passing kind of interview makes all the serious about this guild!

Usually in games am Crafter / PVPer (I normaly have 2 char) one pure pvp and 1 pure crafter.

Last reason, I saw you ingame destroying people (even me) because you are well organised and wanna be part of.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Eracleus ; Normaly my good guys (Crafter)
    Kefka Palazzo ; My PVPer. Bad guy

I have been around with those name for YEARS.

Eracleus means ; Era = For new Era , and Cleus ; for Half-God
    So It mean am a Half-God of the new Era :)

Kefka Palazzo ; He's the badass bad boys in Final Fantasy 6 , which has been the game of my childhood!

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I guess nobody could VOUCH for me at this point ;

But I had proove my added value to KARMA and talked a bit with Texan and Ray. and playing in LoA and CrowFall aswell! (more fan of a CrowFall) ...

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I live in Canada/Quebec, Eastern time.
    I do play often at night ; between 19h00-23h00 and during the day a bit depends on the workload at work :)

I do play mostly on my compter, but addicted and always on Discord if their question/answer or emergency.

Week-end , when I don't have children I do play a lot, otherwise, I just can't.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I've been Playing Ultima Online for around 5 years
    Playing EverQuest for 2 years
    Played DAOC ; Dark Age Of Camelot for ; 6 years
    Played ; WOW for 1 year
    Played ; Warhammer Online ( was a guild leader of the biggest francophone guild , 100 ish members )
    Played ; Archage for 1 year
    Playing ; LoA and testing CrowFall aswell. and a bit of Camelot Unchained.

I don't have much Guild History. But in all game, I did HardCore PVPING!

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

Am 31 years old , I have 2 little kids , 8 months , and 3 years.

I have a business of 30 employees. Been running my business from the past 6 years (been gaming a bit less) but now since the stability of the business I have way more time then I used to be!

I like, being organised, I freaking hâte when people don't listen to one leader. In all PVP or ganking , it has to be coordinated. If it's not , then it's all crap.

The reason I did an application to UDL is because they managed to beat EASILLY a group of 18 blue with only 10 reds (In LoA) just because they were organised and well structured.

I really think I can be an added value to you guys in all kind of way. If you need a solid soldier

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

I would say both ; PVP and Crafting, when it comes to chill and nothing much can do , roaming alone, bit boring, so I do craft. But every time I have the opportunity to be with a buddy or a team, PVP all the way! :)

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

PVPing with experiences player! (FINNALLY)

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Based on what I read ; RESPECT is the most important thing for me. Even with my own employees I do have a certain structure. I hate drama, we have ennough drama with our childrens,employees, wife... Gaming is for Gaming and Having pure fun!

My weakest would be ; Honor, am not here to gain honor and be the most famous PVPer of the entire world. What i do, I do it for the team to be recognised AS PART OF THE TEAM. So Single Honor doesn't interest me at all... But HONOR of the entity (UDL) is what am looking for.

Hopefully that description will be listen to good hear.

If you have any question do not hesitate!
    Cheers!

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Thanks for the app. As mentioned when we talked a few days ago, general recruitment in LoA is currently closed. We will however entertain setting up some duels or small fights to see what level you’re at, as we will accept people that are natural pvpers and have characters with 90+ on all of their skills. I’ll follow up with you in discord