GW2

Discussion in 'Current Games' started by Animosity, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Animosity

Animosity Member Knight

Anyone playing this? I havent played it in years and have been pretty damn bored. Looking for some friends to reap some souls with.

2. Sizmo

Sizmo Well-Known Member Knight

i like the idea of getting back into it with a group of UDL. Its a game that has something for everyone and doesnt require months of work to pvp. There doesnt seem to be much interest when i mention it though.

3. Knyx

Knyx Member Knight

Wish I knew people were still into GW2 before I left ANet, could've gotten you guys stuff

If anyone wants some merch that I'll never use/wear, shoot me your address

4. Animosity

Animosity Member Knight

Got any HoT xpac codes? :p

5. Knyx

Knyx Member Knight

I think I have two actually, I'll PM you when I find them

6. Animosity

Animosity Member Knight

That would be awesome, thanks!

7. Jalec

Jalec Member Knight

Last time i played, open world was heavy on the zerg mechanics. Certain classes while not outlawed were definitely undesirable. A well established clan was required to do anything meaningful in open world. I played until shortly after the expansion. It was a lot of fun, but became a bit like work.

Just my 2cents

8. Sizmo

Sizmo Well-Known Member Knight

I re-installed this game to mess around. I made a new character to get myself used to the game again.

I really liked GW2 and now there is a ton of content to play through and experience. Esponda and Animosity are in GW2, and i intend to play it as a temp game until something else gets closer to an actual beta/release.

I feel like we have a solid 6+ months before anything new really comes together, so GW2 might be my go-to until then because i enjoyed the game so much. if anyone else is interested in playing, you're probably already a member of the UDL guild in-game, but if not, let me know and we can get you in. Esponda invited me.

My character name on the new guy is Sizmo UDL.

PS: if there's free HoT expansion codes, i'd take one if one is available. I wont use it until i know i 'm going to play this for a while.

9. Animosity

Animosity Member Knight

New expansion comes out Sept 22! Good time to jump back in if youre bored. So much to do now since I last played this game.

10. Jalec

Jalec Member Knight

If anyone plays the Beta for the new XPack let me know how it goes.