Fengold - LOA Application

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Fengold, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Fengold

Fengold New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    Watching Disgusts Stream kind of sealed the deal of wanting to join. It seems that there's some real good group play going on within UDL. I'm more of a Solo/small team type player but do enjoy some large fights as well. UDL seems like a good fit for me to go Solo/small team, and then learn how large group fights work.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you? Fengold
    Fen is short for Fenrir, a big wolf in the Norse mythology. Gold is just a suffix for all my characters.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    Watching Disgust's Stream and seeing him link the URL for the site/application. I wouldn't say that we know each other enough for me to ask for a vouching. He tried PVPing my Wyvern though and we found it to be a pretty legit beast. If used right anyways.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in? I'm usually on from 7am till about 10pm with some times for a break, food, etc. Right now consistently times for unavailability are Tuesdays 10am-11am and Thursdays 12-1pm. I'm on the EST time zone, USA.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history? I've played UO since 1997 up until about 2007, and then just here and there on player run shards. My other characters are in |RAID| so is Fengold for the time being but will want to get him to a PK/PVP guild.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph) I'm 33, I work from home, hence my availability. I enjoy doing other hobbies around the house such as art projects, wood working projects. I also tend to take trips over the warmer months, over a long weekend to the beach.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? Right now I have a Tamer/Archer who is more for PVE, a Crafter, and then Fengold who will be my Mage PVP'er. In UO, I was more like 95% pvp and 5% PVE. I will get to that point here as well

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? I've been looking for a cure to the UO Itch for years now. This one finally feels like it does that. Even with it just being Early Access I'm enjoying every second of playing. Even with all the bugs etc.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Strongest would probably be Dedication. Our lives are always about learning. I enjoy doing that in other aspects of life. Learning about one self, new things, etc. It's fascinating. I've learned a lot about personal growth of the past two years and continue to grow as a person. Seems fitting. The first step is not the most important step one must take, the second step is.

Weakest would be Loyalty. Not saying I'm not loyal or anything like that. But I believe that it will take awhile to gain loyalty. I'm also the type that would question something If I don't believe it to be right. To try and understand the other sides thought process helps this though. I also wouldn't stick around if there is to much unwarranted toxicity. I'm to old to need to deal with that anymore. It doesn't seem like that is the case here though, but until I know for sure. Loyalty would be my weakest.

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Thanks for the app Fengold.

We are closed to fresh recruits in LoA for the time being. The only exception to this would be if you feel you can add tremendous value to our PvP endeavors or if a UDL Knight vouches for you personally.

If you feel that your skill in PvP is high and would like to prove this to us, an arrangement for an interview and duels against a few of our members can be made. Contact Ponder in our discord if this is the case.