Crowfall Application: Nytcrawler

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Nyt, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Nyt

Nyt New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    .I ran into some UDL and I like the way you guys work together...Plus I like the name =)..I want to find a good a good bunch of people that want to do things and have fun

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    . Nytcrawler

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    . I saw some guys and followed them to a fort where we took it over

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
    I live in Pennsylvania.. so mon-fri I will be on after 4pm EST and weekend usually always

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    . Started with Ultima online.. went to everquest.. was in some top guids there... PWI I was a guild leader had one of the biggest guilds on serever… and of course played wow for awhile

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I'm 45.. love to game... I am an electrician... Like to pvp and get online with friends and have fun

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
    PvP..I will craft if I have to but I will gather... more of a pvper tho

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    Open world pvp and looting people =)

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

I think dedication... Im a team player and I like to help people get a head because it helps all of us if you make the everyone stronger

2. Nyt

Nyt New Member

Just waited to say... Have a good Christmas =)… Ill be looking for you guys in game

3. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

@Nyt

Appreciate the application. We will hang out more over the next few days to make sure everyone is happy before we grant the official tag. Hang out in the public Crowfall voice channels and someone will drag you in Discord to the active channels when we are available.

Hope your Christmas went well!

- Panzer