Crowfall Application - Leeboi

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Leeboi, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Leeboi

Leeboi New Member

Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph) Crowfall is a guild game and I'm looking for a long time stable guild that likes to play the bad guy, but not grief or zerg (no drama please). Other guilds are open recuitment, which I don't like. Been hanging with your guild the last few days and it seems pretty melow and I could easily get along.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you? Leeboi. He was my Bow Bard from Shadowbane and SWG. Good times in both of those games.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you? I have seen UDL in SB and Darkfall, but was more into heavy RP guilds. After lurking I liked what I saw from UDL. Grouped with CurvedJohnson and he was chill; we even had some small scale PVP. I was on my new level 9 ranger when we got hit; he told me to target XXX and I did as told. Once that target was dropped I went and supported him...I think I carrried him that fight :) bahaaaa

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in? USA CST, I will likely be on 8:30-10PM F/S/S ish.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history? Not telling you my age, but I did beta test UO and EQ, then SWG, SB, DF...and now Crowfall. I did lots for RPing with Shadowclan back in the day...I was a good little soldier even if I was a bow bard in Shadowbane.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph). Yeah, I'm older (than dirt) and twitch is way down, but play very smart. I have specifically rolled a clerice so I can 'fit' in better and contribute better (I'm a team player for sure). I share very well and dont mind banging on rocks, but dislike crafting. My passion is winning PVP fights and I know I do well in support roles. If there is drama don't bother getting me involved...I got that in rest of my life.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? Opps, answered that above; i color outside the lines at times.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? Destroying other guilds in PVP, but not driving them from the game. I saw what zergs did to SB/Darkfall and I won't be apart of that for any guild.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest? Honor is my greatest; I wont be a dirt bag for anyone. Your pillars are basically straight out of Boy Scouts, I absolutely support them all and will expect everyone to do the same.

2. Jagour

Jagour New Member

Thank you for the application @Leeboi continue to hang out in Discord whenever you're online and if things continue on the same trajectory you will be tagged as a minion soon enough!

3. Leeboi

Leeboi New Member

I know that before I applied I went and looked at website and other applications; after hanging with yall here is my feedback to other potential recruits.

UDL in Crowfall (my view)

1) Very knowledgeable and team orientated
    2) Helpful, when action isn't happening
    3) Run groups well, easily one of the elite guilds in CF right now and they aren't even trying.
    4) Won't invite you to join right off, I still haven't been asked to join. I like it since I know members will be solid in the long run.

In summary: UDL is a very solid guild for the long game...they will be a major force in dregs for sure.