1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)First off, I like to win, and UDL is really good at winning. Secondly, I enjoy organization and mutual respect. Both of which were observed when I played back in DFO days. The tight knit community amongst UDL is something I have not found since Darkfall ended. From my personal experience, the environment UDL creates is special. It nurtures mutual respect, all the while pushing the whole team towards the same goal. I enjoy playing competitively, but I must be in an environment where mutual respect is abundant. UDL fits the bill for all of my requirements. I aspire to join the community once more and get back to reaping souls.
2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Yahden is a name derived from tomfoolery amongst some old friends of mine a long time ago. IRL my name is Jaiden, and Yahden is a closely related nickname. Ever since we concocted the name Yahden I have carried it with me throughout almost every game I have played. It's essentially my alter-ego.
NineFinger came about after a tragic accident in which I cut off my finger. The phrase is pretty 'RPG'ish so I decided to add it as a surname to my gaming persona.
3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I am currently a member of "Enclave" after an encounter I had in Darkfall New Dawn. Once DFND died our clan moved to ATLAS. I am very particular about joining guilds and I simply won't participate in a toxic community. So I have been with Enclave for about a year and before that the only other guild I was with was UDL. Alas, the game ATLAS is loosing its appeal for me and I want to play another game.
6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I have pretty thick skin. I don't get into arguments or yell and curse to get my point across. I am friendly to just about anyone. It takes a lot to make me angry or rage.
Weakest Pillar: Dedication
I work a lot. So finding time to be active every day may be a challenge for me.