Conqueror's Blade - Whosdadisthis

Whosdadisthis

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

- I enjoy gaming communities that span across multiple games and are efficient players inside of those game. Communities that have well established tactics for going into any game show strong organizational skills and are things I look for when seeking out a community. I hope to be a strong addition to UDL in both Conquerors blade and other games I might find myself in with y'all.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

-Whosdadisthis, comes from my dad-like tendencies in real life and my friends starting calling me that.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

-I am apart of Republic in the game New World, and Kin recognized y'alls guild as good people from New World and recommended I reach out. Kin knows Fishsauce, but he does not know me and couldn't vouch for me.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

-Eastern time zones, and I can be on most days anytime between 4/5 to 9/10/11, on weekends, just about any time. On weekdays the times I'm almost assuredly on will be between 6/7-10.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

Notable MMO experience
-Archeage
-New World
-World of Warcraft
-Black Dessert
-Guild Wars

-I've led/been an officer/been in the rank and file of several guilds across all these games. Usually, unless the guild or clan dies out, I'm in it for the length of the game.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

-25, Contractor Job, loves sushi and games where there is potential to have mass coordination between people and guilds (i.e, the guild I was an officer in on Archeage, we led a ~500 man group to get a castle in the new zone, thats the stuff I live for) I enjoy logistics work in games, like managing resources for the guild, spreadsheets for tracking, ect ect.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

-All of the above

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

-The large battles, the fact you still have a hero like dude, and all the stuff outside of basic matchmaking I've yet to fully understand. This game is like a blend of Dynasty Warriors, For Honor, Total War Arena, Black Dessert, ect ect.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Strongest, Loyalty. Once I'm in and established, I'm in for life.

Weakest, Professionalism (treating others with respect and being drama free aren't an issue. Language is subject, and we give words meaning, and other than racial slurs, swearing like a sailor is a thing. However, once someone says something particularly makes them uncomfortable, it doesn't get brought up again.)

Barricuda

Good application. Hop into voice chat on discord and put an application into both UndeadLords and UndeadCrypt ingame.

Hit up plattlands really quick and do the fief quests there before they reset tonight.