Conqueror's Blade - SpookySkelly

SpookySkelly

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
My friend Bravepoptart told me about this guild from crowfall I believe. I know you guys from this game looks like a very strong and dedicated house. I want to join a house that loves to pvp and has a tight nit community. I'm tired of "guild hopping" join one some drama happens or everyone just falls apart. It's happened to so many games I'm ready for a real community or "Brotherhood" I should say.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
SpookySkelly I used to go by Omest but that name seemed so generic. Seems like every game has some form of skeleton either it be really weak starter monster or a end game boss. I loved playing any kind of necromancer class in games guess it just kinda stuck,

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
bravepoptart and in Conquers Blade

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
all over the place with my play time I'm USA central time

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
If its a mmo Ive probably played it
World of warcraft
everquest 1 and 2
runescape
tibia
arche age
black desert
diablo 2 and 3
warcraft 3
eve
proably some various other ones I have forgotten

as far as guild experence like i was saying erlier it seems like they all just fall apart

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I'm 29 years old. I've been a volunteer firefighter for going on 3 years. I travel a lot for work working in nuclear plants and various power plants. Dislike ranch dressing. I have 1 kid a son. I enjoy spending time with him and playing games in my free time. My favorite kind of beer is any kind of stouts.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
I'm huge on PVP gathering if i have to

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
The combat with the units how diffrent all the units are the fief warfare

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest I'd say honor being a firefighter the whole service is nothing but tradition and projecting respect you're always representing your department on duty or not
Weakest is proably dedication due to the nature of my work Traveling alot but I have a really good laptop now should allow me to play on the road