Conqueror's Blade - NyQuil

NyQuil

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I would like to join UDL because it would be a new experience for me. To date, I have not taken part in a large guild such as UDL. I like the organization and teamwork factor that a guild can offer. Basically, I enjoy a "team atmosphere."

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
NyQuil. I put em to sleep!! Permanently

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I heard about the guild through a friend who is also attempting to join as a new member.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
Eastern time zone. Mon-Fri/5:30pm-9:00pm. Sat-Sun/ anytime. I am unavailable weekdays from 7am - 5:30pm due to work.
5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I have dabbled in many MMO's such as black desert, the Diablo series, and recently WOW.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
My name is David. I am 26 years old and work in food processing. I enjoy powerlifting, video games, and keeping various animals (furry and scaly). I'm a pretty chill guy who isn't afraid to put the work in and grow in various organizations.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
PVP is what I prefer. Competition is what I enjoy about games.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
I am excited about the various play styles. I shall name it For War + Honor Arena :).

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar is definitely professionalism. I work in a very professional environment and pride myself on treating everyone with professionalism. Obviously, I can chill out and have fun when the time calls. I wouldn't say I'm weak in any pilar, but my job is crazy which could potentially downgrade my dedication. That is just the truth.