Conquerors Blade - Hideyoshi

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by TX30CAL, Jun 1, 2019.

1. TX30CAL

TX30CAL New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I would like to join because of the fact that i have yet to find a good clan besides The Core which focuses on modern
    military games, the games i focus on are MMO RPGs and The Core doesn't focus on games like these. I want to join for the main part because yall focus on the games that i like and yalls higher ups even helped me when i was confused about the application process, All in all from what i've experienced so far the clan looks like something that i would enjoy and participate in daily.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    My characters name is Hideyoshi and its relevant to myself because i love japan and the culture
    that it has i chose Hideyoshi because it is the name of a famous samurai who fought in the sengoku period.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    I found out about the guild when i was searching for one through the official conquerors blade discord channel
    to find a guild to join and the member by the name of Ponder can vouch for me because he is the one who informed me where to fill out an application.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
    I usually play every day after 3:45 (CDT) because that is when i get out of ACC which is a community college i'm going to but now summer break has started so i'm open every single day unless i'm working.
    I live in the U.S. and the timezone i'm in is CDT.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    The first MMO that i played was ESO and i played the Templar class and my guild history for that game itself i don't exactly remember the name but we were a rather large guild.
    The most recent guild that i'm in is The Core but no one seems to play that much anymore and they're more of
    a military themed Guild.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I'm currently 18 about to turn 19 some things that i dislike are people that have no clue about what they are doing and one om my likes i people who are willing to learn a game instead f giving up on it
    one thing that ill like to share is I've gone twice to the Marine Military Academy In Texas so i know how to follow higher ups without question.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
    I prefer PvP because i like to be in the action and learn combat systems of games and perfect them
    Also if needed i will craft and gather if needed because im always willing to look for ways to benefit players

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    I'm Excited for conquerors blade because its a combination of for honor fighting system and the classic troop leading of Mount And Blade War band

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Thanks for the app. I'll follow up with you later tonight with next steps.