Conqueror's blade - Dinte

DinteDarkspear

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I want to join UDL because I enjoy the people here and how laid back yet serious we are. It is great to make friends when playing MMO's and I have never really had a real home guild in any game. I don't know a lot about MMO's, I haven't played truly hardcore in any so far. I like the people I have met and they have helped me in Conqueror's blade and a few have helped me in Crowfall as well so I want to join and add to this community.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

My character name is always Dinte. To me it means a lot since its the first real username i got, though i did find it through the WoW random name Generator, I have grown to love it. I have found that Dinte in Romanian mean Tooth which is funny to me because after a year or so I broke my front tooth in half and have a half cap which makes my front tooth uneven which fits surprisingly. It means a lot to me and I don't think ill leave it ever.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I first learned of the Guild through Crowfall when we were on the same faction, I was apart of the Grave Dominion. the Guild leader of grave dominion (Ltab) came and joined you guys for Conqueror's Blade and some of us naturally followed as well. I have grown to enjoy this game since its new and I am not playing catch up like most others. I know of Nerion and Srathor and have played with a few others, i know Zintair can Vouch for me since we both came from Grave Dominion.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I am usually on all week from around 3PM-11PM some days are different depending on the work load of my job and when school starts. I am always unavailable in the mornings before 1PM then its hit or miss on when i get on. I am Mountain Standard time in the United States.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

There really is not a lot I haven't gone deep into MMO gaming before
WoW - >1 year played a long time ago in the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions, was under 18 so never got to deep
Perfect World International - played for a bit over a year but got killed by the grind around the level 80 area and all the pay-to-win in it
Crowfall - Grave Dominion
A variety of Different MMO's with a small group of 5 friends that include SWToR, Mabinogi, Wizards 101, Pirate 101, Runescape, Etc.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I am 23 years old, I enjoy Video Games, Reading, Sleeping, Eating, Board Games and D&D. I am a nerd of multiple orders which means i know enough about everything to understand and hold half a conversation but not enough to do a thesis on it. I am never one to get angry at anything or anyone. I play a variety of different games, my favorite Genre is RTS mostly because i like watching large fights and trying to outsmart other people.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

For playing I enjoy PvE and PvP I can do both but have never really been any good and have a bad tendency to over stretch or go Leroy Jenkins. I am a great gatherer if I know what I need to get. If you give me a task with a deadline i can do it, but if you let me passively gather it won't be as much I kinda need a tast for that

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
I like Conqueror's Blade for the fun of the squad based control and tactics that are involved. The PvP is a style i can get behind since its different from other skill based MMO's it lets me use my ARPG skills (Praise the Sun). Lastly is the Risk style Territory Wars which have always been something i enjoy in Single player games like the Total War series or Conquest modes in some other games, being able to do these in an MMO seems fun but i haven't been able to get involved in any before this.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Reading the 5 pillars my strongest pillar has to be Loyalty, it is my strongest trait as a person as well in that once you are my friend I will fight with you till the end and letting go isn't gonna happen. I will stand by your side and never give up.

As for my weakest it is going to have to be Dedication. Getting me to do something really long term is hard. I am on the lazy scale so growing past mediocrity has been hard to me cause i have never felt the need to get past it. I try to work hard on it in real since it does effect me in real life as well so i am trying to improve but not by much.