Conqueror's Blade - Chillabong

Chillabong

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I would like to join UDL because of the fun community it shows. I have played with many people in the house already and it seems everyone gets along well and gets serious when we need to get serious, and goofs off when we can. It also seems like a cool environment to be able to learn more about the game and see how much more fun I could be having.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Chillabong, When I was young I was playing games with family friend and we were naming our characters on Rock Band and it made me laugh so hard as a kid that he wanted to name his character "Chief Chillabong" and it has stuck with me since.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I found out originally through the Conqueror's Blade discord channel and have been in Undead Crypt for a bit now. Panzer mentions that I should submit an application

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I tend to play whenever I feel like it which can be at randoms times throughout the day. Mainly on weekend soon though. I ill in the United State and am in Central Time Zone.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I have played EVE Online, Guild Wars 2, I have Black Desert but never got far into it. I have mainly been a solo player in these games, playing with a few friends.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

24, I love the aspect of the game. reminds me a bit of Dynasty Warriors with the Total War feel. I am trying to get into the post production industry and work on a bit of video editing and a bit of visual effects. I generally like PvE more however in this game I am loving the PvP way more than PvE.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

PvP is the main one that I currently like. however I want to get into gathering and crafting so I can get better gear and get a bit better at the game. (not the best currently)

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

How you can command troops to fight for you. I have always loved games where you can command units, or other aspects of the game during your fight it is really fun to me.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Strongest: Professionalism, I am a firm believer that while it is a competitive aspect to it at the end of the day it is just a game so there is no reason to get super pissed off by it or cause drama when there is none needed.

Weakest: Respect, I only have this as my weakest because of the "tag" aspect on the sheet. While I treat and respect everyone as I would like to be treated. I have always had a problem with "rank" type things. For example I would talk to a recruit the same way I would talk to the leader of the House. I see it in a way that we are all on the same level and I treat everyone as the same regardless of rank.