Conqueror's Blade - Carter

Carter

1. Why do you want to join UDL?

First, I was an old player of darkfall who always loved siege warfare. So, when I saw your tag under the house recruitment, I immediately knew that you guys will have an organization able to compete among other big houses. I consider myself a good player (not the best of course !!) and I’m able to learn quickly to give a good fight against top players in any game. I really think I can be a good addition to the house.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

My character name is Carter

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I answer this in question 1.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I play 5 days per week with variable hour. My time zone is us est.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I played a lot of MMO mostly based on PVP. Last MMO played is EVE online.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants.

I’m 38, currently a student doing my master’s in socials sciences. I live in the province of Quebec; I speak French and try my best to improve my English every day. My interest in life are music, martial art, all king of reading and video game.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

I like PVP !

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
It like a game of throne game lol.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Honestly i don't know yet i must hang around and see how it goes with peoples.