Conqueror's Blade - Assassina

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Mondain, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Mondain

Mondain New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I saw your recruitment post in CQ's house discord channel. I remember seeing you guys do good work in in albion and LoA. I did some google searching and saw your recruitment post for CoE (different game, i know.. but more in-depth description on what UDL represents) and fell in love with the type of community you guys are fostering. One of the features that perks my interest in UDL is the fact that you guys are a multi-gaming community. I've been a part of some great groups of people in the past, but they usually fall apart after a few months/years on the single title they are playing and than we each move on going our own ways. I'd love to see the side of a community where you can push for the same goal together across multiple titles.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    My IGN for my main that i'm running on CQ is Assassina. I'm the person you didn't see coming up until the point of your last breath... although assassins are typically thought of as lone wolves, a trained assassin's true skill is not that of execution, but re-positioning enemies to better favor the kill and weaken their overall defense as a support unit.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    as stated in question #1. I first ran into UDL in LoA. I don't really remember the guild name i was in for LoA because this was probably 2 years ago and I played it for only a short time... and i dont think i was sober at all during that two year stent of my life. I don't currently know anyone in UDL

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
    I live in Florida, so i'm east coast USA. - however I work 7pm to 7am shifts 3 nights a week, on a rotating schedule, so my availability changes every week... I'm usually free every day from 2pm when i wake up until 6pm when i have to get ready for shift, and then the nights that i'm not working i'm free.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    I started my mmo experience on UO back in 2000 with a guild called WolfPack. we primarily hunted around minoc. UO fed my innate need for PVP based games. when OSI sold UO to EA (RIP UO) I MMO hopped onto pretty much every big title mmo that was published. I didn't really find any mmo worthwhile to play until I picked up EVE online. In eve, my PvP skills were tested again flying under large alliances (Fatal Ascension) until they failcasaded and than moved to wormhole space and flew with hardknocks for a few years until I retired from EVE. I dabbled in Albion a little bit, fighting in both team casualty and phrasing... but the game became dull to me so I'm currently inactive in it. I also bought into star citizen and have quite a few ships waiting to be flown once the game releases in 2050.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I'm 30 years old living in south Florida. In my past time when i'm not murdering innocents and stealing their valuable pixel treasure i'm working as a nursing manager at my local trauma hospital. I run two 24 bed surgical units for both trauma/orthopedics and GI surgeries.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
    PVP.. i also enjoy gathering....loot off corpses that i've killed. I am relatively new to this game, and have not played any of the betas/alphas - however, I accept and take criticism as a means of growth and am willing to hone my skills to be an asset to the organization.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    organized pvp gameplay is always my largest interest when seeking out games like this. I do enjoy the solo hunt, but I'd prefer to be a part of a larger guild/alliance and part-take in organized wars.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
    Based off the pillars in the google doc, my strongest pillar would probably be dedication. I dedicate myself to self-improvement for both personal gain and to improve the strength of UDL's offensive capabilities. I don't really define any of the pillars as a weakness, but if I had to pick one, it would be loyalty - only for the sheer fact that I'm only really being introduced to UDL and am currently looking from the outside in. Once i join organizations and get a feel for how they run and what I can do to contribute to our mutual goal my loyalty is steadfast and unbreakable.

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

@Mondain Good application. Please pop in Discord and ping me (Panzer) when you get time so we can chat