Conquerer's Blade App- Traumaa

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Trauma, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Trauma

Trauma New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I want to join a more structured and serious guild. I enjoy playing strategicly with teammates and working together overall as a team to improve. There is a huge strategy aspect of this game that plays a big part in winning. I would like to join a house who strives to get better together, and dominates the opposition. Teamwork makes dreamwork, so lets make this happen.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    Trauma; ive had this name since cs 1.6 days and it just stuck with me across all platforms

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    Saw you in neighboring territory in Osteria, figured id hit you guys up

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
    I play whenever i can. When im free im usually on all day and night. I do have school and work which take priority, and occasional GF aggro, but i manage to play at least 4-5 days a week. Started playing 2 days after release and have 60 hours accumulated so far. Im in PST zone

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    Im not actively playiong any MMOs besides this but have played WOW, SWTOR, BLESS, Wildstar, Elder Scrolls, and many more > i cant remember too many of the guild that i was in as its been so long since ive played thos e games.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    Im 30, huge Cowboys ( bring on the hate ) and Warriors fans ( golden state in 7 watch!!! ). I live in California bay area. Im a very competitive gamer and like to strive to be the best.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
    PvP, take no prisoners!!!!!

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    what the future holds. Once stability hits this game should get alot better

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
    Strongest pillar is dedication. Dedicate time to practice and get better.
    Weakest is professionalism. I have a potty mouth within means

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

Thank you for the application. Ive seen you in Discord already