Bravo Born - LOA Application

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Bravo Born, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Bravo Born

Bravo Born New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I want to join UDL because I have a great respect for a well earned spot in a guild. I love Pvp and the last guild i was in didn't like doing it as much as i wanted. I have been seeing you guys taking over areas with less numbers and more skill. This is a spot i like to have when pvping.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Bravoborn, Bravoborn by his honor is sworn. To keep evil forever at bay!

And the fiercest foes rout. when they hear triumph's shout, Bravoborn, for your blessing we pray!

Hearken now, sons of snow, to an age, long ago and the tale, boldly told, of the one!

Who was kin to both wyrm and the races of man with a power to rival the sun And the Scrolls have foretold of black wings in the cold, that when brothers wage war come unfurled! Alduin, Bane of Kings, ancient shadow unbound, with a hunger to swallow the world! But a day, shall arise, when the dark dragon's lies, will be silenced forever and then! Fair Skyrim will be free from foul Alduin's maw! Bravoborn, Bravoborn by his honor is sworn To keep evil forever at bay! And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout, Bravoborn, for your blessing we pray!

A long time friend of mine combined my old name (Johnny Bravo #Dragon Born) at the time i didn't have a name i liked until he give me this idea when he messaged me it.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

Disgust and Wizzardboy24(My brother) is how i got here and they will vouch for me.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I play majority of the time i'm on my computer, I get off work about 2:30pm and off for the night by midnight. I play most weekends as well. US /Central Time Zone.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I don't have much of a guild history, I played a lot of wow and ESO. All of witch i played for PVP.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I am 21, I really like playing video games.. I wish it could be my full time job. I stream when i can and i've been growing. I am a millwright as my full time job.

I really like the seriousness when it comes to good pvp. I always want to min max majority of things I do as it makes you a better player.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

PVP

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

The PvP

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Dedication Is my strongest pillar because when i have goals or things to get done I get them done. I don't like to stray from my main idea and I follow through on things i say.

Professionalism is probably my weakest pillar, as i'm only 21 I do sometimes slip curse words but i'm mostly good at keeping it to myself as i have push to talk on my mic.

Im mostly good at not starting drama or things like that so no worries their.

Hail Myrkul!

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Handled