Application to Undead Lords - Yokeboy

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Yokeboy, May 12, 2019.

1. Yokeboy

Yokeboy New Member

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I have been a competitive gamer since I started gaming. I grew up on Counter Strike and Starcraft, and took my competitive mentality to other games. I enjoy the PvP aspect most in MMO's, and want to strive to be a great player. From what I have read, Undead Lords seems like a brotherhood of skilled gamers, and I would like to be a part of that. I am not interested in joining a guild that excepts all players, has drama, or doesn't have a killer PvP mentality.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Yokeboy is sort of a joke. I combined yoked and boy. Yoked means buff, jacked strong etc. Weightlifting (powerlifting) is my other passion, and being Yoked is my life goal. It also fits because I play a tank in most games.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I was looking through the guilds in-game and decided that UDL is competitive, not too casual, and not an enormous guild where I would be an anonymous face.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I play 2-3 hrs/day on weekdays, and 4-6 hrs/day on Fridays and weekends. I am in the PST time zone. As I mentioned, I enjoy powerlifting, so when I am prepping for a meet, that will take priority and I will not have as much time to play, especially on weekends. If that is a problem, I understand.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I have played Tera, WoW, and Guild Wars. I was in a guild in Tera and WoW, but they were not skilled and we didn't do much PvP or GvG activities. I have not been with a major guild or core group of players.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 28, work in the tech industry, and love lifting weights. I enjoy metal/hardcore/death metal and other hardcore genres of music. I have been a gamer since I was 8, and grew up playing competitive games. I am calm, friendly, and level-headed most of the time. I can get frustrated when I know I'm not "good" at a game yet. I enjoy being the best I can be, and am willing to listen to instructions, and do what needs to be done to improve.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

PvP.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

Albion has a solid active community. It is not P2W, and end game is not gated behind a massive wall of BS like in other games. I enjoy the combat and although it is a simple game, some combat mechanics are pretty deep. I also like the loot system.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Respect is my strongest pillar. I can appreciate the brotherhood aspect of UDL. Maintaining and building an active gaming community for over 20 years is very impressive and deserves respect. My weakest is Dedication, but only because sometimes I prioritize other aspects of life over gaming, which I think is important to do.

2. Barricuda

Barricuda New Member

Great Application! See you in game.