Application to <LoA> - <Zeales>

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Zeales, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Zeales

Zeales New Member

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I want to be a part of a PvP community. LoA as a game is fundamentally driven to be in favor of blue players and anti pkers. That has lead me to a style of hit and run ganking PvP, but I want more from the game. Every group I have joined has either quit the game or refused to go red for one reason or another. I would like a chance to learn, improve, and compete in LoA with an empathizes on teamwork and group play. I want friends that are willing to take the fight and back me up when 20 CEV members are at the contempt gate with absolutely no fear over pixels in a video game. I care about the message, not the loot. I'd rather take 20 players and let all the loot despawn than score 1 valuable kill. It's about the message.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Zeales. You know that jewlery store Zales? I put an E in it to make a word because I think I'm witty.

I am Zeales :^)

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I discovered UDL in game on the Azure Sky LoA server. Lord Mark can vouch for me. We went on PVPing. I suicide ganked someone without downgearing. It was an adventure.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I don't have a schedule for gaming. If I'm free I'm free. I'm usually free. I lead a PvP guild on guild wars 2 that runs Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est. During those times I am unavailable because I am commanding in world vs world or supporting the other commander in the guild that runs it with me.

I live in America. I am EST time zone (GMT-5).

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I've been playing MMOs my entire life. Ranging from Oldschool Runescape (which I still play) to World of Warcraft (quit that one, thank god). Discussing my guild history is hard because all the teams I've been apart of are niche groups and small guilds or ran by myself. In Albion Online I lead the guild <Emotional Net Loss> and the <Yeet> alliance with Noragen, who is one of the people applying to UDL with me. I currently run a guild called "We are pushing [HERE]" in guild wars 2. In Old School Runescape I play a variation of the game called "Deadman mode" in which the world is full PvP. Players are fully looted on death and killing another player awards you with a key to their bank. There is also XP loss on death under specific conditions involving PvP. I am in the clan "Execution." I enjoy deadman mode because it is the only PvP environment I have experienced where players lose large amounts of EXP on death as well as all their belongings and storage. Running into a teamfight with your boys knowing everything is on the line and wiping the other team because you're not scared is something I love. You don't take the opportunity to leave early in a fight, you stay and tank as long as you can because while you tank enemies are dying. The loot from the fight will be used to help you rebuild. The mentality is solid and the risk reward is amazing.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 20, turning 21 soon. I like world PvP and memes. I strive for self improvement in everything I do. Teamwork makes the dreamwork, self improvement is the movement. I've target called on games such as World of Warcraft, Albion Online, Runescape, and Guild wars 2. I've led guilds in World of Warcraft, Albion Online, and Guild wars 2. Sometimes you just gotta do it yourself.

Also I laugh at my own jokes but it doesn't matter what you think because I think I'm funny.

I have a youtube. Its pretty shit. I don't have a following I just post niche videos for niche communities of the niche games I'm playing. I'm the idiot who got the 41g pk and then didn't even realize it was on the body. Rest assured I check every bag now.

Shameless self plug

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

PvP. I like to gather loot off of people if that counts.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

Teamfighting vs blue groups and alliances. I just wanna punch people in the jaw. I mean, uh, claim souls for Myrkul. LORD OF BONES!

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

My strongest pillar is dedication. I slam my head into the wall until I win or learn how to win. While I realize I've started a lot of guilds in my time (or so it looks on paper) this was over the span of I dunno, 7 years? I started my first guild at like 13 or 14. Regardless, I am still in touch with many of the people I've interacted with on these other games despite us quitting the respective games.

My weakest pillar is respect. Not necessarily towards my teammates, rather my enemies. Story time that is relevant to UDL! You lot were recently (2-3 days ago?) set up to suicide gank me in Outpost. My response was along the lines of "Get away from me you freaks. Lord Mark is foaming at the mouth." I really like to talk shit, and while I never wish ill on anyone outside of the game, jesus Lord Mark get away from me you freak. I know you guys are big on actions and not words, but sometimes I just wanna let em' know that they're freaks. You know what I mean?

But yea I can probably just stop talking in game and that'd fix that :^)

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Handled. Love gw2. Good mark jabs