Application to LOA - Noragen

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Noragen, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Noragen

Noragen New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL?

Other than the 3 days NEG existed I haven't found a fun group to play with in LOA besides the 2 I am applying with (Tiranae and Zeales). I want to find some other people to play the game with, dick about on coms while doing it and generally have fun with.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

"Noragen" is my goto RPG name. It includes my real name and has some extra letters. Nothing too fancy

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

We have bumped into UDL on Azure Sky in LOA many times. We have many of the members heads and if they bothered to take ours they will have many copies of our heads :D. Lord Mark can vouch for me. We went on a PvP trip and I was also the dedicated Res'er and looter for some suicide ganking

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I can be a little all over the place depending on work etc. I am an Australian (+10) who usually plays during US prime

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I've tried nearly every MMO out there but the main ones I've played for any ammount of time are WoW, EvE, Albion and Guild Wars. In WoW I played in several Guilds but none that really stand out. The only one I can remember was a group called "Is Bait" and I still talk to those people to this day. Albion I started in a group called "Crimson Brotherhood" and when it was apparent they wern't a good fit for what turned out to be the majority of their members I started a group called "Emotional Net Loss" and we went around the Black and Red zones killing everyone that didn't have our tag and just generally enjoying the game without a focus on the GvG stuff CB wanted to do. Took alot of the stress and Mandatory CTA's out of the game for us. Eve... I could write a book on my time in eve but the short version is I went from Newbie that got killed by Highsec Wardec corps -> WormHole corp that nearly got evicted -> running a wh corp that evicted other corps -> joining a highsec wardec group -> joining a group of newbies and dunking the highsec wardec groups -> Running the Newbie group after the previous leader quit and taking them all over eve and even taking space for ourselves and holding it against a major coalition for 8 weeks with the last 3 weeks having them bring 200+ to fight our 40 man group. Good times... That was the short version. I like to have fun :). In GW I just play with Zeales and Tiranae and do whatever they are doing.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants.

My kids informed me I turned 'old' this year. I am 30. I just like to have fun when I play games and usually I like to be the Good Bad guy. I play the part of the bad guy by taking all your things when I kill you etc but I will explain how it went down and what you can do to fight back or avoid in the future. They call me 'Good Guy Noragen'

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

I do the PvP. I also view everything as PvP in player driven ecconomies as creating more currency and/or materials is still affecting other players and imo is still PvP. That said I only do PvE to progress myself or my group. It's very rare that I find a game with PvE that I would go and do for it's own sake

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

Full Loot drop Open World PvP

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Strength
    Respect. Noragen is always respectful and says 'good fight' after every encounter wether it was a miner fleeing for their life and getting run down or somebody getting whacked by guards for attacking me illegally

Weakness
    Dedication. If anybody here plays Eve https://imgur.com/ZSJxvsT . Featured in the bottom left is a station my group named in my honour when I decided to quit eve and spend more time with my family

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Handled