Application to Legends of Aria - RaWkUs

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by RaWkUs, Dec 22, 2018.

1. RaWkUs

RaWkUs New Member

Application for RaWkUs in Legends of Aria:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

- I just got PK'ed by 3 of you in the Misty Caverns, I then followed you to your guild house close by. I read the book and was captured by the lore, beliefs, accountability and responsibilities within. Before this, I was aware of your known guild in the MMO PvP community, know that you are associated with DRED and know that you offer structure, like-minded people, dedication, having fun and a focus on PvPing. All of the above aligns to my core MMO beliefs. Also, I see talk of games other than Legends of Aria, I also want to play other games with this guild.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

- RaWkUs - it was the name of my original UO character on the Pacific server. I owned the closest tower to the Fel Yew moon gate and would like to have similar nostalgic experiences as I had in the past. I now own the closest house to the Oasis moon gate :). I am also a fan of hip-hop and Rawkus is one of my earlier appreciated artists.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

- Heard about you guys in my MMO travels and happy you are in LoA. No one can vouch for me.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

- I live in New Jersey (EST) and am usually on every weekday night from 8:00pm-11:30pm and Saturday/Sunday for most of the day.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

- Ultima Online, SWToR, WoW, ESO, GuildWars, RIFT, Wildstar, BDO, Darkfall, FFXI, ArcheAge, etc..
    - In WoW, I was recently in a top ~50 Mythic raiding guild on my server.
    - In UO, I was a known PK'er and a very rich person.
    - In ESO, you can find me in Cyrodiil.
    - All of the guilds I was in was not a true gaming community. I am 31 years old now. I want to be in a community through the rest of my MMO experiences.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

- I'm 31 and am a Technical Program Manager at a large public company. I love all things technology, solving problems, shooting guns, camping, hiking, building high performance gaming rigs, playing MMO's and FPS's nightly, fast cars, eating large dinners with family and friends and building relationships with like minded individuals. I hate fake people, social media, people without integrity, people who talk shit behind your back, non-commitment and sour cream.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

- PvP as my main and 2 alt crafter/gathers to back up my main.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

- The UO likeness. The risk/reward. How raw the game is. Being a part of something pre-launch. Trial and error since there isn't much data on the game.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

- Strongest is Loyalty - I'm the type of guy that will follow "you" till the "end" if we have a connection.
    - Weakest is Honor - I will not conform to rules that I do not believe in. This is not saying I won't abide by UDL's rules, but if something seems ridiculous or goes against my values and morals, then I will share my opinion on it.