Application to Legends of Aria - Naamarulla

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Naamarulla, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Naamarulla

Naamarulla New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    to have people to play with

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    nothing. just a name

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    meeting people in-game. Karma? Nefarious?

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
    Random sleep schedule. Finland/ GMT +2

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    been playing mmorpgs since EQ. 99/2k? Been part of most major mmorpg releases since then. Some top guild on the server / game i'm playing(i'm no lifer). depends how serious I am about the game

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I no life games. 30. I like multiplayer games. Dislike single player games.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
    80% PvP but I do it all

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    Good fights

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
    Strongest? Respect prolly. Weakest? depends on my mood. Loyalty I guess. I jump between games

2. PegLeg

PegLeg New Member

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Minimum. One. Paragraph. Reading comprehension. Questions one and two roundly ignored. I rest my case.

UDL is a lifelong commitment to souls for the God of Bones. Myrkul is patient but in this case even he'd say
    "We gotta throw this one back."

3. Unfolded

Unfolded New Member

I agree with Slave PegLeg, what a shit application. Luckily I'm not actively in the LoA faction!

4. Ginko

Ginko King Shit of Fuck Mountain Knight

Who the fuck is Pegleg?

5. PegLeg

PegLeg New Member

Lord Ginko, I am but a simple temple apprentice mucking the toilets and waiting for opportunity. I saw a piece of shit on the temple steps and just didn't want a Knight to step in it.

6. Pest

Pest Administrator The Hand of Myrkul Knight ArcheAge IC Albion IC

Hey shit head, what gives you the right to comment on any other application? If we need your judgement on ANYTHING, we'll ask for it. Otherwise stay the fuck out of the application boards before I ban you from everything UDL.