Application to Legends of Aria - Huck Finn

Huck_Finn

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
After pvping with Undead Lords for the last couple of weeks on the Azure Sky server, I am impressed. The teamwork, communication, and overall level of play from every one of the UDL members I have met has been top notch. I also feel like I fit in with the UDL guys in discord better than I do with the other players I have met in this game. I hope you guys will accept my application so I can rock the only guild tag in this game that means anything.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Most of my characters names are Huck Finn and my tamer is Tom Sawyer. I am a fan of the books.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I became interested in joining UDL after running around with Kanien, Lord Mark, and Hooligan for a couple weeks.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I am online too much... too much. I live in the Central Time zone... Nashville, TN

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I have played Ultima Online, Everquest, Guild Wars 2, Black Desert Online, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, etc.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I'm 33, I really like to win, I really hate to lose. I was a Ranger in the 3rd Ranger Battalion. Now, I play way too many video games.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
PvP

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
Steam Release... 100%

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I would say my strongest pillar would be Loyalty. I am here to be a team player. But my weakest would probably be professionalism... I could watch my mouth every now and then :)