Application to Crowfall - Unfolded

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Unfolded, Aug 12, 2017 at 7:03 AM.

1. Unfolded

Unfolded New Member

1. What is your character name in Crowfall, and what does it mean to you?
    My character's name is Unfolded. I stole this name from someone from Global Agenda, Unfolded Soup. Cut off the Soup, so now it's original, right? My name in games is usually Ragovy, but I've been rolling as Unfolded for 4+ years now. Ragovy was my randomly generated EQ1 name that I got back when I was 8 years old. I stuck with it for 10 years because I have no creativity.

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
    I work an 8AM to 5PM Central shift as a lead network technician. From 5:30 to about 12, I'm usually around. My job allows me to have access to a phone and computer nearly full time, so if there is ever an emergency, there is a chance I would be available.

3. What is your guild or clan history?
    I've been in many guilds across my gaming history. Mostly notably: AoW/Lunacy in EQ2 (was the top 3 raiding guild game wide for 2 expansions), Guardians in Darkfall 1 (Sick Bastards alliance), Oran Thul in Archeage, and random top end pvp guilds in SWG. None of them really stuck around after the "end times" of those games, but I still talk to friends from all of the above guilds. Many of my Darkfall friends are interested in Crowfall.

4. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I think UDL and myself could really benefit from each other. I love being apart of an online family and I heard UDL likes hardcore pvpers. :) UDL is the oldest guild and I would love to be apart of it's legacy. The people that I have met and actually spoken to, from UDL, are all very cool and down to Earth.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences.
    I play a hardcore play style in every game that I play. EQ1, SWG, EQ2, LoL, Overwatch, Global Agenda, Archeage, Darkfall 1, Darkfall UW, GW2, and now Crowfall. I am really more of a PvPer, however I can do PvE if the company is good.

6. To succeed in Crowfall, in our chosen path, it may require you to take the souls of those who are innocent, and have not wronged you. You will walk a shadowy and dark path. Do you have any qualms about this direction?
    I take the souls of the innocent either way. Red is dead.

7. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    Ginko and myself were duo'ing many people in Crowfall and he invited me to Discord to hang out. It was love at first, "hi".

8. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I am a 23 year old guy who works in the IT field in Louisiana. I get on Tinder a little too much. I like nearly everything except incompetent people. If I cannot do something to the best of my ability, I stop doing it. I'm a very faithful guild member who usually puts other people over myself. I very much believe in teamwork, if someone is interested in solo play, they shouldn't be in a guild. I'm also a sarcastic asshole 90% of the time, but it's funny? Kinda?
    Edit: Threw in an edit after uploading a profile picture. How could I forget the 60lb dog that is currently jumping up and down wanting to go outside because I'm taking too long on this application? Outside of chicks and games, my pup, Belle, is my life.

9. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)
    PvP as a combination. Kill people for their gathering materials and give it to the guild crafters. Does that work?

10. What excites you about Crowfall?
    What excites me about Crowfall is the Darkfall 1 throwback and hardcore PvP style of the game. I think this game has a lot of potential and would love to see it be a top game. I also like how many options and play styles the game has.