Application to Crowfall - Thrillex

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Thrillex, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Thrillex

Thrillex New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I was looking for join an established guild with deep roots in tradition, after speaking with few members of UDL in Discord, i believe i found was i looking for. They talked very highly of the guild, the goals and dedication to the guild itself. They also told me that i would have to prove myself as a contributing member to be considered, which i am prepared to do

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    Thrillex, which obviously means just that... Thrill of the battle, where the heart is pumping as you rush into group of enemies and lay down death in destruction in your path.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    I found it using Crowfall forum, i don't think anyone knows me well enough yet to vouch

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in? I live in Eastern time zone, usually on 5-6 days a week, with play times around 7pm - midnight on weekdays, more flexible on the weekends.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    Played WOW for on and off for 10 years, been in total of 3 guilds, played SWTOR for 3+ years in the same guild. Also played some MOBAs

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph) 38, some kids, job, the usual. What attracts me to MMOs is playing with people, i consider myself outgoing and not very serious, so i enjoy the tight knit group of people that enjoy the same

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? PvP is my main focus, but in my experience most MMO require some sort of grinding, which isn't an issue. My goal is getting the edge over an opponent.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? Complex PVP, Campaigns and large scale battles.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest? Professionalism, i don't think i have the weaker pillar, as all of them seems common sense for anyone engaging in playing online with others.

2. Ginko

Ginko King Shit of Fuck Mountain Knight

Awesome jump in comms when you can and join the killing

3. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

If you dont see anyone in comms join the public crowfall voice channel. We are often in hidden channels. @Thrillex

4. Ginko

Ginko King Shit of Fuck Mountain Knight

We like to play with a new guy for a little bit until we give access to our channel but it doesn't take long. Got to lookout for those spies!