Application to Crowfall - Sir TerZ

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Sir TerZ, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Sir TerZ

Sir TerZ New Member

Application:

1. What is your character name in Crowfall, and what does it mean to you?

Sir TerZ, well I believe that if someone heard the name Sir TerZ they would say "oh look at this guy what does he think he some kind of prince or some shit?" In which I would reply by destroying them in combat. I think this scenario shows a lot about who I am and how I plan on playing Crowfall.

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?

I play almost every day between 12 PM and 2 AM EST. Although this will change in September due to my school schedule I will be playing between 2 PM and 11 PM EST once that rolls around. Besides school, I am mostly free.

3. What is your guild or clan history?

I have never been really apart of a large clan or guild, aside from being the leader of a few small competitive counter strike teams, which fell through after a few months. I normally find my self playing with whoever is available on my friend's list, but it is normally the same few people.

4. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

For the past few months I have been thinking about joining a large community/guild and then I discovered UDL through a Knight named Panzer on the CoE Discord. I think that I am a great fit for UDL because when I am playing a game and someone has what I need, no I'm not going to try to steal it, and if the price isn't reasonable I'm not going to buy it. I am going to kill you and take it. From what I've gathered this seems like how you guys play over here at UDL.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences.

I have played Elder Scrolls Online with a group of old friends a little bit and thought that was really cool. I then moved on to Path of Exile which I had a lot of fun playing. I recently started playing Revelation Online, and although I am enjoying it I have no one who will consistently play with me, that is the main reason I am coming to UDL, that way I have people to play MMORPGs with.

6. To succeed in Crowfall, in our chosen path, it may require you to take the souls of those who are innocent, and have not wronged you. You will walk a shadowy and dark path. Do you have any qualms about this direction?

No, I have no problems with killing innocent people in Crowfall. If they were in my path to begin with, it's their fault they are dead.

7. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)

Like I said earlier, I found out about UDL through a Knight named Panzer on the CoE discord.

8. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

My real name is Nick and I am 15 years old. I have been playing consistently for 6 years and I put a lot of time into my games. I enjoy most any type of game, as long as I have people to play with. That is aside from some campaigns that I would rather have played solo like Halo, Halo 2, and so forth. Something that puts me apart from other applicants, like I said is that I put in a lot of time. I play a lot. Like so much that I could get on and 12 hours, 15 hours later be like "Where the fuck did the sun go?", and then I would get back to playing. I like to learn how to do everything achievable in games and learn all the secrets so that I can come out on top, along with my crew.

9. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)

I like to train and grind before testing my strengths on the battle field. Such as leveling a weapon up before I go and fight players, that way I feel I have had the proper training and know I am more qualified to win than my opponent.

10. What excites you about Crowfall?

I am just really excited to finally be able to play with a close knit group of hard core gamers such as yourselves. Really looking forward to dominating in combat.

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

"No, I have no problems with killing innocent people in Crowfall. If they were in my path to begin with, it's their fault they are dead"

This made me laugh. We talked at length over discord already. You understand that your path will be difficult, especially due to your age. You will need to learn to listen and learn from what we have to teach you.

Come to our discord;

www.discord.undeadlords.net