Application to Crowfall- Khote

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Khote, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Khote

Khote New Member

1. What is your character name in Crowfall, and what does it mean to you?
    My Character is named 'Khote'. To be honest it is a variation off of my favourite protagonist 'Kvothe' from the novel The Name of the Wind. BEST BOOK EVER.

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
    I'm on University summer leave, so essentially I can play all the time. ;)

3. What is your guild or clan history?
    I was in FEAR [Feelings Aren't Required] For quite a while in Guild Wars 2. We were a highly competitive WvW/GvG guild that got to be quite famous. I've mostly kept in Guilds that are similarly focused in my other games, including a short stint with BAKA in BDO.

4. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I've been chilling and fighting with you guys for a while now! Panzer is a stand up guy, would love to play more with UDL as I feel you are all similarly like-minded. I also see the theorycrafting/commitment UDL has towards figuring out Crowfall and making it a better game and that is something I would like to join in on.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences.
    Almost always PvP MMO's. Guild Wars 2 was my longest played game, followed by Archeage and then BDO. I also played TERA for quite a while. I've always had the most fun in organized fights, thats my passion in MMO's and thats what has continued to keep me within the genre.

6. To succeed in Crowfall, in our chosen path, it may require you to take the souls of those who are innocent, and have not wronged you. You will walk a shadowy and dark path. Do you have any qualms about this direction?
    Though I walk through the valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil..For I am the baddest Motherfucker in this jungle.

7. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    Recruitment post as well as Panzer and your members!

8. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 19, love to stay physically fit, play guitar and sing, enjoy playing stoned occasionally( although it does not hamper my playing ability I assure you). I talk way too much, although that is only an opinion held by others. I pride myself on being open-minded, friendly, Canadian eh, and fun to be around.

9. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)
    PVP!!!!! Although I am intrigued with certain aspects of crafting, specifically possibly woodworking/leatherworking or cooking.

10. What excites you about Crowfall?

EVERYTHING

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

Hey there Khote,

Good to see you place an app. Really Canadian or just super friendly?

Hit me up in discord and I will get you set up;

discord.undeadlords.net

3. Ginko

Ginko King Shit of Fuck Mountain Knight

Khote if you see this check your PMs