Application to Crowfall - Greyowl

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Greyowl, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:49 AM.

1. Greyowl

Greyowl New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I want to join a PvP guild that knows what they are doing. I have been in casual and hardcore guilds in various games but I want to try a different approach, one where thought and time mean something. I know to really play at the top levels of any game preparation is key and so I am applying to UDL, a respected guild with years of experience, to play a game that has not been released yet.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Greyowl. Well it’s basically simple lol I’m 38 years old so I’m starting to “grey” and I like owls...

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

Saw and ran with UDL back in Shadowbane days and always knew they were at the top. I just started playing crowfall a couple days ago and have been doing research including watching YouTube videos. I came across some PvP videos from UDL which I liked and then did more research on the guild and it’s history and pretty much knew this was where I wanted to be.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I’m Eastern US time zone. I’ll typically be on in the late evenings during the week. Weekends are mixed.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

Shadowbane (Dreadlight Society), WoW (Alpha, Ysera server), Aion (various guilds), EvE online (Various Guils), GW2 (didn’t play long)

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

38 years old, male, married, work part-time, I’ve gamed casually and hardcore most of my life often straying towards PvP. There has been a void in life since shadowbane lol, the game was simply way ahead of its time. I have been upwards of 2200 rated in wow before it was common (BC and Wrath), I think people who pay for cable are uninformed and it’s sad.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

Red = dead. That said, I’m perfectly happy to occasionally login, put some tunes on and craft away or run a gathering path. I’ll have VIP for either duel combat or combat/mine most likely.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

It’s similarities to Shadowbane. If I need another reason it’s its similarities to EvE.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Strongest - I’d say Honor, giving respect where it’s been earned and earning that same respect is important to me in my personal life as well as my gaming life.

Weakest - well maybe professionalism?? I’m not promising I won’t swear and scream from time to time lol but it’s usually a heat of the moment PvP thing. i.e. kill that mother******!!!!

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

Greyowl,

Good app. I sadly missed the Shadowbane days with UDL, but I hear about them often. If you have not yet joined the discord, please do so that I can work out your permissions as a recruit.

discord.undeadlords.net