Application To Crowfall- GildartsCLive

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by GIldarts, Jun 18, 2017 at 8:18 AM.

1. GIldarts

GIldarts New Member

1. What is your character name in Crowfall, and what does it mean to you?
    My in game name is GildartsClive. Call me an anime fan but that name has been my name in every game I played and it means a lot to me. It holds all the memories I made playing with friends and it reminds me why I play.

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
    I'm in college so I will be available from 6 pm till late nights on weekdays and almost all day on weekdays this summer and a lot more during fall winter and spring(believe me I was on for 30 to 36-hour marathons last fall on Albion XD). But I need till 21st of this month before I can be online and actually do something as I am on vacation until 20th.

3. What is your guild or clan history?
    I never played in guilds or clans before last fall. Since last fall I was consistently playing with TeamCasualty on albiononline, conan path of exiles and a few more games. Now I am a core member of the guild and the 5 core guys are pretty much like brothers. I had to make the decision of leaving my old guild and applying to UDL as most of the players from my old guild were not interested in crowfall. That is how much I am interested in this game. Also, I am pretty sure a few good players(Players whose interests are guild interests) might apply to UDL if I get accepted in.

4. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I watch the stream of one of the players from udl and a lot of time I see you guys in chat and you seem to be a fun lot to hang around. Also, I believe I can learn a lot of this game and fast from you guys and can actually make a difference in the game eventually launches.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences.
    I played Archeage, Albion online and Tera.

6. To succeed in Crowfall, in our chosen path, it may require you to take the souls of those who are innocent and have not wronged you. You will walk a shadowy and dark path. Do you have any qualms about this direction?
    Guild interests are my interests. I might pray for their soul if they are a really innocent person but a job must be completed for the greater good, no matter how darker the path you need to take.

7. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    From a stream of one of the members called monstertown. One of his buddies called panzers I suppose gave the link to the application.

8. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    Well, I'm 22 and a guy living in Texas. I spend most of my time on games and at any given point of the year, I prefer playing only one game as I consider switching between games is inefficient. I belong to the kind of people who is liked by others easily. My loyalty to the first guild I join in a game is absolute as long as I play the game(Conditions applied of course).

9. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)
    PVP and Gathering. I never miss a chance at PVP and go for it every chance I can, especially when the guild calls for PVP. But by default, I resort to gathering whenever I can as I prefer not to be someone who needs to be constantly fed.

10. What excites you about Crowfall?
    The sieges and mainly the fact that being in a guild actually makes all the difference in this game is what makes me excited.

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

GildartsClive,

Good app, glad to see you spent some time on it!

Also good to see you are excited for Crowfall. We get ourselves tied up into PvP as much as we can in the testing environment.

When you get back from vacation ping me in discord and I can get you set up; https://discordapp.com/invite/4PTKXat

- Lord Panzer of UDL