Application to Crowfall - Davo

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by David, Jan 18, 2019.

1. David

David New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

After deciding I wanted to return to Crowfall i knew that the obvious first step was finding myself a proper guild. To me a good guild is the difference between a decent game and an amazing one, with that in mind I also wanted a PvP focused guild with some roleplay within. After looking at some of the biggest ones I knew that UDL had to be the one. What UDL represents is simply too well aligned from what i want in a guild

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Davidmon, it's been my nickname since i was 7 creating my first mail. This is me. Some of my friends mock me for it every now and then but this will be my nickname till the day I die.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

Well I found UDL while i was looking at bigger Crowfall guilds so sadly i don't know anyone who is already in.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

5-6 days a week normally after 7 pm CT.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

Well a few guilds from WoW which I played for about 4 years, a lot of pvp, loved getting the arena mounts.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

Well i'm a 21 year old Mexican Computer Sciences student that lives for games, movies and books. I'm passionate in everything I do and willing to invest time in the projects i like. The main reason i want to join a guild is because i love the feeling of working as a whole with people that i know we can shoot to be the best at the damn game, no less.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

Definitely pvp, i do the rest but definitely the most enjoyable part of mmos to me is pvp

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

The conquering meta based on wars and pvp gets me pretty excited.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
    I have the first 4 pillars really nailed down. The problem with bleeding devotion is that it's not a thing you can get in an hour. yet i hope with time i can see the guild as i can see my friends and i would die rather than not standing up for a friend. That is the loyalty i can offer.

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

@David

Good application. Computer Science, always good to have intelligent people around.

We will hang out more over the next few days to make sure everyone is happy before we grant the official tag. Hang out in the public Crowfall voice channels and someone will drag you in Discord to the active channels when we are available.

- Panzer

Jump in voice