Application to Conquerors Blade - SugoiSenpai

SugoiSenpai

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

looking for an active group for the game. Have played with a few of you over the past few days and seem like my kind of people. Looking for help with the game and many of you have been very helpful.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
SugoiSenpai (rough translation is awesome teacher) I teach high school for a living and its my twitch handle lol.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I found the guild with a group of my friends (whosdadisthis) is a recent member and lately I have been playing with a few others such as epsilon and fishsauce

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I live on the East Coast. Its summer vacation so I am pretty free most days just shoot me a message, but during the school year I am free from about 5pm-10pm or so depending on the night.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I have played games like destiny, warframe, monster hunter, runescape, etc. I usually just fly solo in these games, but I have come to really enjoy CB and the game has small semantics I am still getting used to. In other games I have been a guild leader on several occasions just not for an MMO title

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
My real names Pat I am 26 really athletic (workout like 6 days a week usually. I have a pitbull that I love dearly. you may hear her in the background from time to time. I'm a textbook weeb. I watch anime when I am not playing games and have several tattoos dedicated to studio ghibli films. Like I said earlier I am a high school teacher by trade and I teach Marketing and Economics. Really just an easy going dude who thrives on sarcasm and coffee. Extremely active on twitter and Instagram if anyone wants to follow me (skipto_my_lou) is my handle for both pages. Anything else feel free to ask I am very much an open book.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
I really only have experience with PVP and crafting, but I am more than willing to learn more aspects of the game. I have only been playing for a little less than a week so I am still getting up to speed for most things.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
The guys I have played with so far have been really cool and easy going so getting to know some better and have friends to play the game with is always fun. The grind can get pretty dull solo.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
If i were to say one of the pillars is a strength of mine it would be dedication. Right now I have the time to really grind out this game since I am on vacation and I have no issue playing games into the early hours of the morning. On average I am on my PC around 5-8 hours at any given time of day. I can't say that I have a weak spot really. I have been told in the past some people aren't the biggest fans of my sarcasm/dark comedy, but that can easily be checked just let me know if I am ever offensive to anyone its never my intent.