Application to Conqueror's Blade - Stoney

Stoney

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
My friends and I are looking for an active guild pushing for end game content. We played Crowfall against you guys and liked how competitive you are. We like close knit groups so we thought this would be a good fit for Conqueror's as our whole group of friends doesnt play so we need some game family.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you? Stoney, I like to smoke the reefer lol

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you? Bravepoptart is our group lead and suggested it.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I usually play from 9am-4pm and then 9pm-2am Central consistently available at those times.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I have played pretty much every MMO that has come out in the pasted 10yrs, to some extent. I usually want to be competitive in w/e game I'm playing.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I'm a middle aged man, I don't really think its necessary for personal information for a video game guild. As far as setting myself apart, Ill let my game-play do that for me.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
Mostly PvP but I can gather when required.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
I really enjoy the pvp aspect of the game and working with others for high-end content. I also like the use of units and that you cant really just solo a whole army, plus the coordination it takes to be successful.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I would say that Loyalty would be my weakest trait because I don't know how you guys operate yet and I am not sure If we will mesh well yet. That being said Loyalty can only be earned and If I am enjoying the group, you will have it. The other four are part of my personality and the way that I play games so I am equally strong in those and practice them daily.