Application to Conqueror's blade - Seath

Thomas Houston

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

Well i just started playing on pc more, use to be a strictly console player, and i always wanted to work together with people just never found the right mmo that i like to do that with. That when i found CB, so far i like it and now i want to branch out and see if i can find a team that will not only help me become better player, but also give me some sense of accomplishment in the game, whatever that may be winning wars, making new friends in game, or helping other new people who join later etc.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Seath is my character name and the name has been with me for a long time or at least some version of it (seathian, seathna, seathain) but its from my favorite boss in darksouls "seath the scaleless" so as long as i can remember ive been using it.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
found it through the game on the house section

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
im in college and i carry my computer with me most the time and might play during class depending on the class so i have a pretty open schedule
and im from the US eastern timezone

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
havent been in many guilds and the most long tern game ive played has been runescape where i was solo mostly
ffxiv where i mostly just play with my cousin
and battledawn which resets a lot so theirs always new teams

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

23 male, like pretty much anything im pretty laid back and like my alone time but im really social at times also, i dislike bullying i can take some fooling around, but if i sense someone is in a position they dont want to be in i get really upset, i pretty much like to defend people who cant defend themselves which causes me to butt heads with some people. im in college as an engineering major(biomedical engineering btw) so im really technical at times oh and im a dog lover so if they ever get dogs in the game expect me to have one

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
i love it all im more of a support player but i love being in the thick things but after thats all in done i love my crafting or building.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
its the type of game i wish they made more of and expanded on i love the way you have troops that you have to manage and that you cant just overpower everything with one guys whose basically one punch man.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

strongest is honor always been big on respect other and myself

weakest is loyalty ill be loyal to anything that i help grow but i believe loyalty is built and is mutual and you cant know how loyal someone or something is without going through it