Application To Conquerer's Blade - Zintair

Zintair

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I came over to start playing CB with the guys from Grave Dominions (who I met in Crowfall and joined with). I don't think they really play the game too much and not much activity has happened over there but they joined with you guys UDL so naturally I did the same. After several weeks of playing with you guys I am stillv ery much enjoying the game and the community and would like to officially be apart of it. Im very competitive with these type of games and I'd like a guild to match that.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Zintair is my name. My character name to me is the culmination of my MMORPG gaming since WARHAMMER: AoR. Before that I had many different names some I don't even remember. But the moment I chose that one it stuck and the communities and games I have played that name has followed me. All the competitiveness, diplomacy, achievements that I have accomplished are carried with that name. Just like i real life I would never tarnish or disrespect it.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

As I said in the first question I played with Grave Dominion (Ltab/Arny/shade/VK/Dinte etc) and we were allied with you guys. I specifically remember Srathor and Nerion from there as well. When this game came out and Crowfall as we all know is flopping pretty hard from a developmental standpoint I obviously came over here too. They joined with you guys and so did I. I however am very much enjoying the game and decided to go full time with UDL for this game and the future games to come as a talented, respected, stable and competitive gaming community.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

Every day if I can. I work construction so after work and on weekends.

M-F - 4:30 EST-11:00 EST // Sat/Sunday All day is possible but I usually have errands as well so some downtime in between. Obviously for when Territory Wars are back I can full commit but Tues and Saturday.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

Oh boy, well I wont list them all because there are too many to count but Ill go over the main ones in as best chronological order as I can.

Asherons Call 1 (cherry popper) AC2
DAOC - Big one still play it to this day on private servers when the content is good.
WOW - Hard core raided never really got into the PvP there.
WAR - High RR Chosen and Black Guard, was in Bad Moon oh Phoenix Throne (RP) server. We were considered in top 3 guild on Destruction by all the top Order guilds even still to this day as per some forum posts on WAR:ROR (which I played as well)
FFXIV - Bad Moon guild played a Dragoon
Aion - Bad Moon guild played a Templar
SWTOR - Serenity #1 Pve guild on server (forget the server so many merges) also real solid in PvP there as well.
GW2
ESO - Vokundein a LG chapter guild I was PvP Dept leader
Black Desert - forget the guild played a Valkryie
Crowfall - Grave Dominion

Also games like Rift/Age of Conan etc as well.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

Im 33, have an 9 month old daughter, work in NYC doing construction. I am very much enjoying this game which is so very different from the list of MMOs I'm accustomed too. I'm a big Ice Hockey fan GO DEVILSS!!! Other than that I think Im pretty chill and laid back although the competitive side comes out during Deathmatches. Those are tremendously fun and frustrating.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

Definitely PvP with PvE mixed in if possible to kind of give a break to it so I don't burn out. I typically in MMOs gather instead of taking a crafting profession, although I have crafted before like in DAOC. Depends the game and crafting system but definitely lean toward the gather member of a guild to supply the crafters.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

Death Match, Territory Wars, and the lengthy but unique aspect of the units leveling and using. Also the ability to easily try new weapons and their different playstyles keeps the game fresh for me and gives another route to advancement.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Honor is my strong pillar I think. As a long time PvP player have respect in the community regarding your name and skills, manner etc is big to me. I don't really step outside the rules ever really, these games for me are enjoyment so I don't need to get involved or start drama or bad activity/rule breaking. I deal with shit at work enough lmao.

Professionalism I think would be my weak pillar. I may curse a lot especially when in a very competitive environment or if I've had a few drinks lmao. Not in the curse randomly or curse at someone it actually just finds a way into my regular english. Definitely from the location and construction. I do my best to tone it down as well as know when the right time to talk and when isn't. Not my first rodeo.