Application to Albion - Vaeltharin

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Vaeltharin, May 3, 2019.

1. Vaeltharin

Vaeltharin New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I've seen quite a few UDL since they first started arriving to the CoE community. I have talked here and there with [UDL] Barricuda and joining the Undead Lords seems to have provided him with plenty of gameplay opportunities as well as friends. So in that regard i finally decided to give Albion Online a try and would love for some pvp oriented individuals to do battle beside.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Vaeltharin Velarius. It's pretty much been my online name since Vanilla WoW and i've always stuck with it, has that fantasy knight feel to it.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

[UDL] Barricuda

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

Usually after 8pm Central.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

GW2, Archage, ESO, WoW, Runescape, SWTOR and a little EQ back in the day. Ive been in guilds throughout every game but not many as i prefer not to guild hop if i can help it.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

Well, im 25, been gaming since i was young enough to remember. I grew up with Baulder's gate split screen parties. Spent two years in Afghanistan during OEF, and ORS and missed the damn launch of ESO.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

RP, PVP. I enjoy pvp and am a pretty decent player once i get in a comfortable build.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    Seems good, decent mmo.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Strongest, Loyalty: Ive always tried to stick with one guild as much as possible. Weakest: Professionalism, eh im a veteran and spent alot of time in the maintenance shop and deployed so my filter can be a bit weak but im working on it.