Application to Albion - Stormite

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Stormite, May 13, 2019 at 11:59 PM.

1. Stormite

Stormite New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I have always been a gamer focused on playing at my highest level competitively. One of the biggest problems I have had is not having a like minded group of people to play with AND of similar skill levels. After my time spent with UDL over the last few weeks I feel that it is the group I have been looking for. I admire the structure of UDL and respect that it has continued to remain a community for organized, competitive play. I aspire to grow my skills not as just an individual, but as a team and UDL seems like the best place to do just that.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

My character name is Stormite. Stormite is simply the essence of my presence in the virtual world.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I was invited to come play among UDL through my friend Kori.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

Usual routine is weekdays 6pm-10pm roughly. Weekends are mostly free. Arizona Timezone (similar to PST)

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I have played numerous MMO's. From Runescape to GW2 and everything in between. Never been part of a Professional, organized multi-game guild.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 23, Currently working as a project manager for a software company. My passion is competitive gaming. I always strive to be the absolute best at whatever it is that I am doing. My journey with competitive games started from my time playing Gunz: The Duel where I played in the highest levels by participating in the Clan War tournaments. Since then, I have been able to achieve Diamond+ equivalent in games such as Overwatch, League of Legends, Rocket League, and a few others.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

PVP always. The rest are just chores to pvp more.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

Albion is THE game that I have always wanted. Full loot pvp + open world + massive guild combat? Yes please. I'm excited to have found a good group of guys to roll with in a game where group play is highlighted so extensively.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

Dedication is my strongest. I am all about getting better and working to pursue goals and common interests.
    Loyalty is my weakest. Not that I am not a loyal person (far from it), but I don't give my loyalty out to just anyone.

2. KoriHanshi

KoriHanshi Member Knight