Application to Albion - Phantasm

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Phantasm, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Phantasm

Phantasm New Member Albion Minion

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?
    Phantasm, MilkTea,FourStars

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
    I spend about 6 - 5 hours per day ganking or gathering. I work from 11- 8pm mon - fri. I play anywhere between 9pm-3am.

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?
    I was in Fricks , Eclipse and now here.

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?

Deus Vox- WoW top 25 NA guild.

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I like the way the guild format is setup. I really enjoyed playing with you guys during peak hours and off hours.

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?
    I've played most mmo's that have been released. Give or take a few. I've been ganking since 98' Atlantic shard on Ultima Online.

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?

Sure. Anything is better than 90% tax and having to donate all my materials.

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    Lord Mark

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.
    Lord Mark

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 31 turning 32 in November. I'm married and own my own business while working a part time job as a Butcher. My wife and I game all the time. I'm a pc player while she plays ps4. I play SFV at a high tier level placing at EVO this year in the top 150 out of 2700 competitors. While in college I worked for a competitive blackjack team. In Ultima Online I ran multiple Red guilds and owned large shopping malls. During my WoW days I reached Grand Marshall in pvp pre BC. I had to earn over 2.3 million honor. I almost dropped out of college to do it lol During BC I achieved Gladiator status twice. Both in season 2 and season 3. This is a top 3% of players. After WoW I took most games rather leisurely and focused on Fighting Games.

11. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)

I have a character for everything. Phantasm for pvp, MilkTea for pve/pvp healing and FourStars for gathering and crafting.

12. Elaborate on your play style and what motivates you to log in and game.
    I love sandbox mmos. I started out playing ultima. Nothing has compared to it. This game gives me hope that I am able to relive my hay day of ultima online. I love getting on to do whatever I really want to do. So be it gathering or pvping. I love playing the economy and player based economies are even better.

2. Haer

Haer Administrator Knight Albion IC

Great application, thanks for filling it out. Server is currently under DDoS but I will look for you in game when time permits.