Application to Albion Online Phurphoros

Greencaster

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

a. I was introduced to UDL from Texan, telling me of Albion. I’ve always like playing games that involve great friends, who have fun together. Joining UDL allows me to get back not only into an MMO setting but make new friends along the way.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

a. Phurphoros/Greencaster. I choose these names because I have used it in other games such as Dungeons and Dragons, and World of Warcraft as character names. I got Phurphoros from playing Magic the Gathering during the Theros Block. Purphoros is one of the gods, also being red colored for the game. Dealing damage, the more creatures you have on the field. Greencaster was a troll mage I played back in world of warcraft that was my main character that I got to max level back in Burning Crusades when that was the current expansion.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

a. I was introduced to UDL from Texan. I know him personally as a friend.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/time zone do you live in?

a. Live in Texas, USA, Central Time Zone -6. Usually I’m able to be on every night from 7-10pm cst, except for Saturday when I meet up with other friends to play Dungeons and Dragons.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

a. Other MMO’s I’ve played is World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Rift, and now Albion Online. In World of Warcraft, I also played with Texan in his guild but I was still in high school, so my play time was limited. In the other games Guild Wars, and Rift, I was a solo player just playing something different than World of Warcraft.

6. Tell us a little about yourself, Age? Likes and Dislikes? Anything at all you’d like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

a. I’m 27, who likes to have fun with great friends. Some hobbies include playing MMO’s with friends, playing Dungeons and Dragons, Magic the Gathering when I can on Friday nights. Other hobbies I do in free time are learning web design and making leather bracelets. I will come off as a shy person in the beginning but once I get to know someone, I’m more open in random conversations and random topics.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

a. I like a little of everything. Crafting, and Gathering I do when I’m on early in the day, and other members are at work or not available at that time. PvP

8. What excites you the most about the game your are applying for?

a. Applying for Albion Online excites me for the new guild mates that I’ll meet or already have meet and allow me to be part of an online group again.

9. Based on the document your were directed to read, “Being an Undead Lord,” which is your strongest pillar? Which is your Weakest?

a. After reading “Being an Undead Lord,” and reviewing the pillars. I see my self having more strength with being Loyal to the guild, its members and its values. As for my weakest, I would say It would be for dedication, for my work life changing, making it challenging at times to be on a consistent basis.