Application to Albion Onilne - Ignatius

Ignatius

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in? 5pm-9pm. On the weekends much much more. US/central

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history? Been in Vigilante Justice most of my gaming life through numerous games.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. I'm 38, married and living down South. I'm a pretty chill guy and don't speak a lot in discord but I come from a military background. Me and all 3 of my brothers were all military. I was artillery for 5 years with the Army. I follow orders even to the death.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? PVE/OWPVP

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? OWPVP and the excitement of full loot.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest? My strongest pillar is probably loyalty. Without which the rest will always fall short. My weakest is probably professionalism. I tend to slip in this area sometimes but I get right back at.