Application to Albion - Oncle

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Oncle, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Oncle

Oncle New Member

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?

- Oncle

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?

Monday to Friday :

- 2PM - 5PM EST
    - 11PM - 5-6AM EST

Weekends :

On and off during the aftrenoon, mainly offline

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?

I have very little history in Albion, started about 2 weeks ago.

My friends told me about UDL, who were at the time with MH and invited me to apply / join

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?

I've been part of multiple clans in CS 1.6 / Source
    Switched to Mobas after CS and never really got into a real competitive clan

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I've played with a bunch of UDL guys lately and other than being pretty chill, they seem to love killing people. I also love that a lot, so that's good.
    It's also nice to see a guild of true dedicated gamers

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?

My only MMO experiences were with UO, which I played for about 2 years.

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?

I agree with that

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    The friends that got me into this game are all UDL recruites or squire, so they introduced me to the guild when I started playing

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.

- Rig
    - Zoopreme
    - Thurik
    - LordMark

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 26 years old, I work from home trading currencies, so I have a bunch of time to play video games.

I also love cars and guitars related shit, but I've always been a gamer above anything else.

I am an active player, so I will involve a lot of time and effort into this game, I think I would get along well with people who share the same interest.

11. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)

PVP all the way.
    I love gathering and PvE, but PVP anyday.

12. Elaborate on your play style and what motivates you to log in and game.

So far I enjoyed developing and optimizing my islands to generate steady passive income without too much work so I can focus on killing people.
    I get instant gratification when I kill someone and loot their stuff, so that's a good motivation.
    Haven't tried ZvZ and GvG, pretty sure that they would add to the list of motivations to play the game.

2. Haer

Haer Administrator Knight Albion IC

Hi Oncle, thanks for filling out the application. Ive seen you around and will look for you if you have not already been tagged. my ign is Haers

3. zoopreme

zoopreme Member Knight

Been surprisingly hardcore so far and is my RL friend

4. Oncle

Oncle New Member

Thanks guys! I'm tagged in game, looking forward to killing people with y'all!