Application to Albion - Koah

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Koah, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Koah

Koah New Member

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?

Koah

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?

Useally im playing day time(mornin) and prime time.It means im playin 6 hours a day

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?

I played 3 months Albion before relase.After relase i had some private thing and made a break than started again. Now on im in Just a game guild.ZERG alliance but i dont like heir game style.This is why im applying to you.

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?

I played 3 years Age of Conan SCUM guild. We were very active and pvpers. Played Ultima online many years.

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I want enjoy the sandbox game.Mostly PVP-Open World pvp team play loots. Your guild looks like offering enjoy the game.I dont afraid lose gears and materials on PVP .

I

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?

Played 3 years Age of conan and we made very good comminty with our guild.Name was SCUM and we were raider and mostly made group and solo pvp. We enjoyed to play games. Also at past i played Ultima Online smilar to Albion , when i see this game immidietly purchaed and joined.For smilar athmosfer.

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?

I fully agree with this system.

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)

from ingame players

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.

none

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

Age 32 from Turkey.Im gamer and new father of my son. I love sandbox mmo.Mostly spending times with games.

11. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)

I mostly enjoy PVPing, but if needs Crafting, and Gathering also

12. Elaborate on your play style and what motivates you to log in and game.

I log into the game to have fun. Win or lose gear does not really matter to me.

2. zoopreme

zoopreme Member Knight

Hi Koah, sorry for the late reply, look for LordMark or zoopreme in game and well hit you up with our discord and tag you along in one of our open world gank groups to see if your a good fit.