Application to Albion - Imsobbq

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by BBQ_Ayy, Sep 12, 2017.

1. BBQ_Ayy

BBQ_Ayy New Member

Application:

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?
    Imsobbq.

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
    Evenings 6-10pm PST. Anytime on the weekends. I'm not available M-F during the day due to work.

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?
    [EX]Shogun.

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?
    The only one I keep in touch with is from WoW, Keep Calm - Spirestone.

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    PVPing with a good team of bros, and the opportunity to be a part of a multi-game guild.

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?
    I've been playing MMOs since the late 90s, UO, EQ1 & 2, 10Six, Shadowbane, WoW, GW, the list goes on. Looking forward to Crowfall and StarCitizen.

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?
    Yes.

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    Through the [EX] alliance.

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.
    Lord-Mark, Sixthy, MisterBlack.

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I'm 29 years old and work in IT. Other games I currently play are LoL and PUBG. Outside of gaming I like to surf, rock climb, and play soccer.

Edit: I aged 20 years overnight.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Haer

Haer Administrator Knight Albion IC

This was just a formality, but thanks for filling this out even tho you were already tagged.

3. zoopreme

zoopreme Member Knight