Application to Albion - Fishsauce

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Fishsauce, May 1, 2019.

1. Fishsauce

Fishsauce ArcheAge Minions ArcheAge Minion

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I think the better question for me would be why join now and not years ago? As I get older, it makes sense to me to find a group of dedicated players that will always be there when you need some people to play MMO with. I was not ready to OFFICIALLY join before when asked mainly because a lot of member from SiN and LoD are also my friends and I did not want to choose between the three but now that I think about it UDL/LoD/SiN is pretty tight anyway so that really doesn't matter anymore. In my MMO career for the past 15 years, I have seen many guilds have been built and fall but UDL still stand. I respect that and I want to be a part of that now.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

Fishsauce. Its a Vietnamese dipping sauce and as I was eating something with it while creating a char in Archeage, I thought why not lol.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

I am pretty much played with a lot of folks from UDL/SiN/LoD over the last 15 years. I can imagine a lot of folks should be able to vouch for me but some names on top of my head: Mark, Pest, Bronn.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I usually play pretty late at night on weekdays due to work and having 2 kids. Usually around 9-10 PST on weekdays is when I log on. On weekend its all random depend on if i have any plan with family.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I have a long history of MMO over the last 15 years but to keep it short my first MMO was Shadowbane. In Shadowbane, I eventally joined an alliance called Scorned Death which made up of SiN members and other folks. We basically dominated the server at the time. LoD and UDL was not an ally at the time but they were on the same server I think, hard to remember now. After shadowbane, I pretty much played all the other ones like WoW, AoC, Lineage 2 ect... i played them all. In Darkfall, I was part of the Death Alliance which made up of UDL, SiN, and LoD and I became friends with a lot of folks there too from this alliance.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I am 37 now, married and well educated with two kids. I work for Cisco as a Software Engineer so I am a pretty technical guy. Aside from that I am just good at pvp games :) I dont' have the same reflex like I used to when I was in my twenties of course but I still consider myself a little bit above the average player in term of skill. A lot of UDL folks who I played with over the years probably have an idea of what I am capable of.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? '

PVP is my thing. I have never played a MMO without pvp.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

Killing scrubs and taking their loots.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

I can easily follow those pillars but the strongest one probably Loyalty. Thats just my thing, once i decide on something I am going to stick with it no matter what.

2. Barricuda

Barricuda New Member

About damn time. Welcome, Recruit.