Application to Albion - Bronn

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Bronn, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Bronn

Bronn New Member

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?
    NaomiAsuna
    Seventhy
    DreadlordBronn

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
    Mon-Fri 7pm-12am PST, Sat/Sun 1pm-12am PST.

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?
    Mandatory Fun
    Shogun -> Merged into Crimson Council
    UDL

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?
    I usually made my own small guild with a couple of RL friends.

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I've been playing with the UDL Albion guys for over a month now and they're a cool group of dudes. Being part of a group that comes into a game and aims to dominate PvP sounds interesting, it's a different type of gameplay I haven't experienced before.

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?
    EVE, Entropia, Ragnarok, Silkroad, Tera, and many many more... (not WoW or UO tho...)

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?
    Yes. Been doing so already.

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    When I was in Shogun, we were part of EX alliance with UDL. I started hanging out with them on the alliance discord.

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.
    LordMark, Zoopreme, Moog, Texan.

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    Dislikes: Bad child actors (which is 95% of all child actors...)

11. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)
    In most MMOs I play, I try to make a crafting character to supply my combat characters. In albion I'd like to take part in GvGs, ZvZ, and red zone ganking on my alts.

12. Elaborate on your play style and what motivates you to log in and game.
    In most games I'm a completionist. I may not follow the most efficient path to a specific outcome, instead I explore everything in one area before moving on. But albion doesn't really allow for that as much, so I've concentrated on a handful of things to craft, and only one main combat spec to tier up as high as possible to be competitive.

2. zoopreme

zoopreme Member Knight

Nao is solid, lets take him in to reap souls for Myrkul.

3. Bronn

Bronn New Member

For Myrkul!