Application to AA:Unchained

CdnGrimReaper

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I like the mature nature of the group. I had the honor of playing Albion Online with the UDL clan and it was a very pleasant experience. I have played Archeage on and off for 4 years and UDL's command structure is what i have been looking for in the game. Plus I like the thought of joining a PvP driven guild. I am mostly interested in working with like minded individuals whom want to excel at being the best.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Well on name reservation I have a few I'm going to try and get First will be Reaper cause i like the fact that if i can get that people will understand right away I'm coming for their souls. Second would be Grimwolf. This name i chose cause its a Strong name. Its a name I feel like people will know it means business. The Last is CdnGrimReaper. This name i made when i was 15 and i have used it every sense.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Well there is a game called Chronicles of Elyeria and Fengo it the Arch-Duke of my home duchy and he is the one who showed me UDL.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I'm usually on after 5pm but if i can come on sooner i usually do. I live in Canada and my timezone is MDT

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I have taken part in a lot of smaller guilds that usually die out slowly due to inactivity. I don't normally join a guild when i first get into games cause I like the see what guilds represent and a lot of guilds at the beginning will lie to you just so they can pad their members numbers.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I am 26 years old. I have played video games for 20 years now and MMOs are my most favorite games to play. I like accomplishing things as a group. I love to PvP but i will admit I am not amazing at it but i have always strive to be better. Things that i inherently dislike are things like bad communication, not having a plan just going willy nilly. To me when those things happen its like a waste of time. Every game I play i always try to be the best person and character i can be and I have never reached that goal cause to me I can always be better!

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
I like PvP but I also like being a crafter cause I like the thought of me reaping someone with the gear i created is in its own a small victory of my labors

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
The fact that I have been waiting years for this game to go out of the P2W model it has been stuck in and I am excited to maybe play with some like minded folks who want to excel and be the best on the server.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar would have to be loyalty. When it comes to a guild I'm the ride or die kind. I will stick it out until the very end. My weakest point i think would have to be professionalism only because I do tend to let the random swear word fly once and awhile not at any particular person but if I die to a gank or something. It more of a swear cause i know i could have atleast taken one with me!