Application Legends of Aria UDL

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Ozmall Bloodbringer, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Ozmall Bloodbringer

Ozmall Bloodbringer New Member

Application:<Legends of Aria><Lucius Clay>

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I've played lots of mmo games in my days never been in a guild that's lasted as long
    as you guys.I'm looking for a guild that works as a unit i'm tierd of the half
    your guild sucks crap.My older brother played darkfall with yall "McDozer" he said i
    would be dumb not to join yall. From what he tells me UDL is what ive been missing.
    I like pvp not the best at it but i can hold my role pve is more my style ive also
    resource gathered for guilds beffor that fell apart and im done with that.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    _Lucius Clay_ hes the ghost of wooley swamp "Charlie danials band" ive used the
    name for the past 10 years on uo free shards. _Dusty Purvis_ that's actually my real
    name all ways my second tone do most of my pvp with him

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    McDozer

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
    summer- 3 or 4pm till midnight weekdays and all weekend most weekends it is summer
    winter- 5pm till midnight weekdays and weekends anytime other then holidays

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    played WOW 3 years UO since it launched still play on free shards everytime a game lets me down.
    I have a few friends in peru i play free shards with we was an event guild.
    DAOC played till shrouded islands expansion with 3 close friends.
    i played shroud of the avitar i tried didn't like the combat

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I'm 33 i like folkstyle wrestling, weed, motorcycles, and happy people. I hate liers and
    mushrooms.I wrestled in high school and so did my little bro so we ate sleep and westled for about
    12 years.I've rode dirt bikes most my life theirs nothing like the adrenaline rush you get from
    riding. Started with a 100 4stroke to a 150 4stroke to a 250 2stroke and now i have a 450 4stroke
    and the 250 was by far the best i have owned.I'm pritty good at art stuff also did alot for the school when i
    was their (plays, prom, banners, the field) now i just do it to pass time so if you tell my i fucked
    up cool i will fix it.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
    PVE, PVP, events, gathering,then crafting

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    Everything i've been looking for a game like Legends of aria. It's my favorite combat system ive ever played

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
    Respect is my strongest Professionalism would be my weakest only because i cuss but i've gotten better
    then i was last year due to different people in my life. My real greatest weekness is i'm to nice
    of a guy thou.