Application for Crowfall

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Lefty_the_Kid, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Lefty_the_Kid

Lefty_the_Kid New Member

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? I started up on Crowfall for 5.8 and fought Srathor and a few others and decided I'd hang out and see if its my type of crew. Everyone seems to be of the same mindset and I like where its going so Ive decided to join UDL.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you? Lefty the Kid. Im a lefty and Billy the Kid/western gunslinger type characters have always been my idea of how games are to be played.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you? I fought Srathor and a few other guys and then hung out in lawn for a bit, when the new campaign released I switched factions and have been doing what I can with UDL. Srathor and maybe Ahnrez could vouch for me that Im at least trying to be helpful.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in? Im on during the day on and off and at nights i get on around 9:30pm est.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history? Ive played Shadowbane, DAoC and WoW. Ive played some others but those are probably the only 3 I really go into. I played alot of Shadowbane with Shining Path, a group of people from Starsiege Tribes.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. Im 37, Ive been gaming all my life. PVP games and FPS games are what I enjoy. When I play these MMO types I really enjoy looking for strange builds that really do something special. I think thats what I have missed since Shadowbane and the high defense builds or the proc warlocks and all the little things that allowed 10 classes to really feel like 10 starting points with 100s of options.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? PVP is where I enjoy myself but I understand that you have to contribute. Ive been fighting skeletons for necro hands and working on the excavation tree so I can specialize in something for gathering.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? Crowfall is the closest im going to get to real pvp it seems.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest? Strongest would be Professionalism. Ive played enough of these group based PVP games to understand what voice chat needs to be like when youre in a big fight. And Ive seen enough of any mmo guild to know that there all all types in every guild and you just need to be chill.

I guess my weakest is going to be Dedication. Not that Im not dedicated to learning the game or whats involved in making a great guild but the dedication that is required to shine in these games in just sheer playing time and the right times of being available. Im 37 now with a wife and 2 young kids, so what I use to be able to do playing time wise has altered and I sometimes just disappear when Im needed IRL.

2. Unfolded

Unfolded New Member

Looks good, you've been around in comms a bit and I've seen you in a few fights with us. Welcome