Application for Conqueror's Blade - UnholyXTemplar

UnholyXTemplar

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
Your history intrigues me. Your unity and dedication inspires me. Your name is one to be proud of and you guys know what you're doing.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
When I was younger I discovered I had an ancestor in the Knights Templar which filled me with pride. I'm also the kind of person who would do whatever it takes to win, even making a deal with the devil. Hence, UnholyXTemplar.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I saw the name on the house list in CB and was drawn to it. I do not have anyone who can vouch for me.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I work afternoons so I'm on usually between midnight-7am EDT. weekends are wild cards.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
My past and still current MMO is SWTOR. However I have no guild history. only brief clans in FPS games. was in a few houses before UDL on CB but they were disappointments.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
27, coffee fanatic who works afternoons in a steel shop as a CNC operator/programmer/foreman. I hate peanut butter. can't stand it, I'd outlaw it if I could.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
PVP PVE and gathering.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
The mixture of tactics, Units and war.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest: Loyalty. to be faithful to something bigger than oneself, to be a reliable part of a well oiled machine is how history is made.
Weakest: Dedication. Due to my work schedule I may not be able to participate in many of the wars, events etc.