Application for Conqueror's Blade - Takeshima

Takeshima

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I've played with yall in order games LOA and I have been playing with DRED and yall are really fun to play with

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Takeshii/Takeshima uhh not much just kinda stuck during mortal online

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Legends of aria when I was in dred

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
uhh kinda random but I am central time zone and I have school M- F around lunchtime

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
Darkfall(all of them), Mortal Online, WoW, LOA, are the main ones

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
28 2 kids and married uhh I dislike things but doesn't matter much because I tolerate a lot of stuff

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
Depends on the game I do enjoy my share of all of the activities

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
Sieges and Territory wars

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest Pillar would be the Respect for sure I don't like to step on guild members or even alliance members despite how crappy they may be
I mean Honor, Professionalism and Dedication are kind of of everything in MMO's so I mean it's kind hard to play these games without that.
Loyalty is also like respect so I mean why tag UDL if you're going to talk bad or anything else that could hard the guild so idk what to say about weakest