Application for Conqueror's Blade - Stickler

Stickler

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I came here to fight side by side with the Knights of Myrkul. To muster strength for the undead lords and crash with unyielding zeal. I have already begun fighting with UDL and I have loved every second of it. Even now with numerous houses slamming at the gates I feverishly await the next battle.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
My character name is Stickler, I picked it because I usually play in a way that may not be considered optimal, but is the most fun. I'm particular about needing and wanting structured guilds and I enjoy the style of the Knights above me.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I saw the UDL banner marching on stark so long ago and knew I wanted to join.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
Morning/Noon is off limits because of work, but afternoon/war times are an easy thing for me to make. I'm UTC -6 time zone.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I've run with a myriads of guild from WoW to more obscure games like Silk Road online. Groups fade and guilds disband, so I've never seen anything with as much permanence as UDL.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph) I'm 26, tech obsessed, and I love interacting with people, it tends to be the most entertaining part of an mmo to me. I keep an open mind and have interacted with people that can be considered hard to deal with quite jovially. I can be crude or serious as things demand and let the sly remarks slide off like a duck's back.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
PVP and aggressive play at that. High risk plays are where it's at for me and in this game it can break an entire battle line, I love it!

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
The political madness and tactical attrition draw me in deep, I've been a big fan of this strange action strategy genre for nearly a decade and am hoping to bring that knowledge to the table and crack my skull against something fierce.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Oddly enough I think respect would be my strongest pillar. I fall in line quickly and love organization. I have no problem with having someone above me.
As for weakness, it would sadly be loyalty. I've never seen a guild with this much permanence before though, so maybe I can say that'll change one day.